W-T Land Surveying, Inc.
Frank Maticic, PLS
Frank joined W-T Land Surveying, Inc. in 1993 and has been in charge of the field coordination for 5 years before stepping into the president role seven years ago. His experience includes over 28 years in Land Surveying and Construction Layout, performing ALTA/ACSM Surveys, Topographic Surveys for Engineering Design and a variety of Boundary Surveys. For the last 15 of those years Mr. Maticic has been involved in a variety of Land Acquisition projects for the Illinois Department of Transportation. He also surveyed for the United States Army Field Artillery Board, testing new weapon and surveying systems.
- Advanced Individual Training in Field Artillery Surveying
United States Army
- Professional Registrations
- Registered Land Surveyor:
- Professional Affiliations
- Illinois Professional Land Surveying Association
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors
- Project Experience
- Lincoln Way High School Districts 210
Lincoln Way High Schools North & West
Boundary & Topographic Survey to Final As - built Surveys of 80 & 90 acre sites.
- Community High School District 218
Boundary & Topographic Surveys of Eisenhower, Shepard & Richards High Schools
- Illinois Department of Transportation - Right of Way Surveys for portions of State and Federal Highways spanning 3 to 6 miles and involving parcels as large as the DuPage County Airport.