Moving On Up! Promotions at W-T Communication Design Group
Ask anyone who works for the W-T Family of Companies, there is real opportunity here. Since starting out of a garage in 1971, W-T Engineering has grown to become one of the premier engineering firms based out of the Chicago-land area, with offices in Dallas and Las Vegas.
In the ever-evolving world of wireless, there is a constant need for people that produce and deliver to their customers. Fortunately, the W-T Communication Design Group has several of those people as part of their staff and has recently promoted them to new positions.
We congratulate the following people on their accomplishments:
- Paul Alvarez is being promoted from Senior Project Manager to Regional Director of the Southeast.
- Leslie Freeman is being promoted from Senior Project Manager to a Director position and will be Regional Director of DAS and Special Projects.
- Carissa Wendt will remain the Director of Design and will focus on Architectural projects as well as Quality Control.
- Jeff Rempala will be promoted from Senior Project Manager to the Director of the Central Region.
- Jeff Worman and Ryan Koverman are both being promoted to Senior Project Manager and will take over the duties of Paul Alvarez's group.
- Tim Kuen is also being promoted to Senior Project Manager and will take over leading Jeff Rempala's group.
- Laura Walker was Project Designer and she is being promoted to Program Administrator.
Paul Alvarez, Leslie Freeman, and Jeff Rempala
Jeff Worman, Ryan Koverman, and Tim Kuen