Pratum Construction Services
Mr. Howett has over thirty years of construction management experience. Steven was the President of Patterson Construction and responsible for all project teams located in the Chicago Office. Steven has a wide construction management background including paving- and petroleum-related construction companies. At Petro Paving, Mr. Howett was a partner in the firm for four years. At Wendorf Construction Company, Mr. Howett was Vice President for three years and coordinator of the Patterson/Wendorf company merger. He blends a technical knowledge as well as a true business sense for our clients.
- University of Wisconsin
B.S. Business Administration, 1972-1973
- Bradley University
B.S. Construction Technology, 1974-1976
- Registration/ Certification
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Site Worker (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120) Certificate #03-5446
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Site Supervisor (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120) Certificate #03-5446
- Community First Aid and Safety and Community CPR—March 20, 2003
- Professional Experience
- Patterson Construction Company, Inc., President - 2005-2009
- Patterson Construction Company, Inc., Director of Construction - 1995-2004
- Wendorf Construction Inc., Vice President - 1992-1995
- Petro Paving, Vice-President - 1982-1992
- Glander Paving, Estimator - 1976-1982
- Representative Experience
- Construction Manager +20 years
- Worked as a liaison for all facets of restaurant, convenience store, gas station, and carwash construction projects.
- Turn-Key logistical manager who works directly with equipment vendors on every detail from the delivery of equipment through installation.
- Implements scheduling items from all teams and vendors from start to finish.