The WT Foundation’s sixth annual Nine, Wine & Stein event will be held on Saturday, July 28, 2018 at the Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club. Mark your calendar to save the date for this important fundraising event, hosted by Troy N. Triphahn, COO, WT Group, and President of The WT Foundation. Proceeds from the Nine, Wine & Stein event benefit the WT Foundation and fund scholarships for students from District 211 high schools who are pursuing a university engineering degree. Proceeds also support cancer research, donated in honor of Scott Triphahn, former CEO of WT Group.
The Nine, Wine & Stein event has activities for golfers and non-golfers alike. It includes 9 holes of golf, a craft beer and wine tasting, and dinner. Each golfer’s ticket includes the 9-hole greens fee with cart, two drink tickets for the golfer, dinner and the wine/stein tasting. Tickets for non-golfers include the wine and craft beer tasting and dinner. You can download our registration sheet here or register for the event online. Early bird pricing is in effect for those who sign up before July 1.
The day of the event, registration begins at 4:00 pm. (The driving range will be open for practice!) Shotgun start is at 5:30, followed by the Wine & Stein tasting at 7:00 pm and dinner at 7:30 pm.
There are many different ways to contribute to the WT Foundation through this event:
- Purchase an individual ticket for the event; golfers and non-golfers alike are welcome!
- Hole sponsorships are available at $200 each and include a sign at the hole and a mention in the program book.
- Wine and beer tasting sponsorships are available at $250 each and include a mention in all printed materials as well as the program book.
- Tax deductible cash donations are also welcome and support the foundation’s work.
- Donate an item for our raffle to be bundled by theme or stand alone.
- Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win valuable prizes.
The WT Foundation was created to provide educational assistance, scholarships to engineering students, encourage research in engineering and cancer. The annual Nine, Wine & Stein event is one of its main fundraising events.